Monday, September 16, 2013

Get a new iPhone 5 for free!


Hi guys!


Today i am going to teach you how to get free iPhone 5!
You think I'm lying?? Now check my video unboxing my iPhone 5.
If you still don't believe me just read everything.
I hope after reading everything you will able to trust me.




Getting a iPhone 5
You think it's impossible don't yah?

But it's possible just by completing this offer you will able to get a free iPhone 5
I also thought it was advertising, scam, bullshit but no... After completing the offer I receive a email from Apple store.
I thought WATF! So I post a comment on his video that's his method is legit.
When I receive my iPhone 5 I make a unboxing video because I'm so happy with my free iPhone 5.
I also share this with my family, friends and they all receive their free iPhone 5.
If I was you I should try this.



How can I receive the iPhone 5?
It's simple as I explain you just need to complete a simple offer. That's all.
That company is connected with Apple store.
And by this offer you only need to fill your address,email and phone number for receiving the iPhone 5.



How long does it to receive my free iPhone 5?
That lights on the country you are living. If you are living in United States then you will receive you iPhone 5 within 2 weeks.
It's very fast for United states. For other country it's diffrent.



Receive the iPhone5!
If you receive your iPhone 5 don't be hesitate to like/comment/subscribe my channel so people will know that's I'm not lying, scamming or whatever.
You can also make a unboxing video as me haha. 



Why you need to complete a offer?
That's the question that I don't really know, but I think if they giving too much iPhone 5 away, Apple will be lost a lot of money.
That's what I'm thinking, but who cares?
The offer is very simple self my little sister can complete it. Why you not?



I want the free iPhone 5!!
So you want the free iPhone 5? Haha before you complete this offer I recommend that you read my story before complete this offer.
So you know what's gonna happend.
As I said it's very simple self's my little sister can complete this offer.



Remember!
If you don't receive a iPhone 5, you are doing something wrong.
You should try it again. (If you don't receive the iPhone 5)
Maybe the next time you will receive it.